Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 1, 2011

BET AWARDS 2011


Like or dislike? I found it to be both fun and a blast to the past. I enjoyed seeing Chris Brown's performance. He is really a showman when it comes to his art. I feel like he really puts a lot of thought and detail into each step that he makes. I give his performance an A+! The host of the show, Kevin Hart came out with a little dance team and they were great. He was almost as short as they were. I thought the skit that Nick, Nellie, Bobby, and Kevin performed made for great humor.

I thought it was a great idea to bring back some of our hits from the early days. I love the Five Heartbeats! I just thought they would have done more. I understand that they are not really the group but I would have loved to see them come out from under the shadows and performed more. All in all it was a great show and I am looking forward to next year's performance.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete