Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 13, 2011

America's Best Dance Crew!



I was a big fan of ABDC when they had crews like the Jabbawockeez, Super Cr3w, and Quest Crew on it. When you start letting children compete with adults it seems pointless. I think they should have had a kids version of the show. I saw a lot of great crews get cut because Lil Mama, and JC Chasez. Dominic “D-Trix” Sandoval was real in one episode when he stated if they were adults it would be a different story. I agree with him on this point. Iconic Boyz did not have a place among the adults to me. I would have wanted them to compete against kids. ABDC split up your youth from adults next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. ABDC is getting stupid now. The crews aren't precise and the moves are sloppy. Jabbawockeez are just better than any crew the won after them.

    ReplyDelete