Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance



Let me start off by saying, I love this show. They have some of the best dancers in the world. Right now I am watching the top twenty perform, and they are not disappointing me at all. I did have my moments of crying the last couple of episodes when the contestants told what it took to get them there. Some of them have led some hard lives and have only had dance to see them through. I am very glad to see a past contestant back again this season as a choreographer. He did some sick choreography last season! I just want to say Travis your work is genius. I will be updating you on how the show proceeds throughout the season! Good luck to all the contestants!

2 comments:

  1. I will vote this season. I love the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hate these shows. It's brainwashing people.

    ReplyDelete