Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little Love Snack


Somebody Please, tell me what the problem is? I think it is okay for her to serve her man. There are many of you out there that have had your mate feed you or you have feed them in a cute loving moment. We want to be so quick to criticize her and say you should not be doing that. I think that is not right. Just because they are stars they can not share a loving moment? They are a people just like we are. A lot of times people demand explanations from stars just because they are in the public eye but that is crazy. How would you feel if someone demanded to know why you have created the actions you have did or went to that area? I say live your life and let others live theres. To Cameron and Alex I say "Rock on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment